Zoom for PC & Mac
Step 01: Go https://online.cipenglishschool/com and click Tools and click Zoom Client Download
Step 02: You will be redirected to the Zoom Download page. Click the Download Under Zoom Client for Meeting
Step 03: Open the installer file and Install the application wait for few minutes while it is installing.
Step 04: On the application click in Join Meeting. No need to create an account.
Step 05: Enter the 9 Digit-Code (Meeting ID) provided by the Representative or you can check the it on the invoice given. Once the code and your name is entered, click on Join.
Zoom during class.
- Mute Button – Click here to mute if you needed. The arrow on the right side configure your audio settings.
- Start / Stop Video Button – Click here if you need to turn off your camera.
- Invite – If you need to invite someone to view your class.
- Participants – to know the number of users currently logged in
- Share – If you want to share your notes or your screen you can click on this.
- Chat – If you want to chat your teacher, click this.
- Record – You can record your class by pressing this.
- Leave Meeting – Exit the Class
Android / iOS Users
Step 01: For Android user go to Google Play Store. For iOS, please go to App Store. Then search for ZOOM Cloud Meeting, once you find the app click on Install.
Step 02: Once installed, click on Open
Step 03: Tap Join a Meeting, and enter the 9 Digit-Code (Meeting ID) provided by the Representative or you can check the it on the invoice given. Once the code is entered, click on Join.
Your phone will request access to your audio and camera, please allow it.
- Switch Camera (front or Back end)
- Audio – Please select Call Via Device Audio.
- Video – If you wish to turn off or on the camera.
- Share – For students who want to share on their Phone
- Participants – Use to see who are in the meeting, including sending chats.
- More – Select if you want to ask question
- Leave – After the class, student can press to disconnect the call.